Quynh (“Quinn”) Chen is a bilingual attorney that has been admitted to practice in the Ninth Circuit of the United States Appellate Court. Her practice areas primarily focus on intellectual property, business law, civil litigation, family law, and business transactions. Quynh believes that it is common for various practice areas to be interconnected and that a well-rounded attorney can efficiently identify resolutions to these interconnected issues. Her interest is in software patents, technology, and helping underrepresented clients in her community.
While at Golden Gate University, School of Law, she served as Vice President of Asian Pacific American Law Student Association.
- “Ethics for New Lawyers” for the Asian American Bar Association (Dec. 2018)
- “Overview of IP Protection & Enforcement” for the Alameda County Bar Association (Oct. 2019)
- “Transforming into a First Year Associate – Perspective of a Solo Practitioner” for the Bay Area Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (Feb. 2015)
Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Section Committee of the Alameda County Bar Association (2017 to Present)
Co-Chair of the Cannabis Committee for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (2020)
- California Bar SBN 292889
- Patent Bar No. 76786
- Ninth Circuit of Appeals,
- Central District of California,
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- District of Colorado
- Appeared pro hac vice in the District Court of Delaware